- Airflow up to 159 cfm @ 0.4″ PS serves 2 to 5 bedroom homes
- External dry contacts for quick connection of remote controls
- Compatible with Fantech’s low-voltage controls
- Three speed ventilation control
- Washable electrostatic filters
- Easy access service door
Fantech’s most popular HRV for home projects, the VHR 150 is designed for higher static pressure applications.
How it works
The unit brings a continuous supply of fresh air into a home while exhausting an equal amount of contaminated air. During winter, fresh incoming air is tempered by the heat that is transferred from the outgoing air so you save on energy costs, while during summer, the incoming air is pre-cooled if the house is equipped with an air cooling system. The VHR 150 is equipped with automatic defrost mechanisms so you can use your HRV all year long.
A preset defrost sequence is activated at an outdoor air temperature of 23°F and lower. During the defrost sequence, the supply blower shuts down & the exhaust blower switches to high speed to maximize the effectiveness of the defrost strategy. The unit then returns to normal operation, and continues the cycle.
- 10 Years on Compressor
- 5 Years on Parts
- One Touch 1 Year Labour
- 10 Years Compressor, Parts and Labour Available